University Learning Requirements: Proposal and Supporting Documents (Fall 2010)
As the next step in the process to revise General Education at Washington State University, the General Education Committee (GEC) has prepared a proposal, entitled "University Learning Requirement." Committee members request feedback from the WSU community through the online forum or at in-person forums across the university.
Posted online are ...
- Letter from GEC Chair Tom Tripp
- University Learning Requirements Proposal, including learning goals
- Supporting Documents: Comparison of Structures and Sample Schedules
- Request for ULR Feedback (instructions on "how to provide")
- Representatives on the GEC
- Revising General Education online forum
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)